How Do We Help?
We are here to help you test your environment, identify the vulnerabilities before everybody else does and make sure you stay protected in this manner.
The value of penetration testing;
- Practical rather than theoretic security testing,
- Very close to what real attackers would do,
- Finds vulnerabilities that developers and administrators did not consider,
- Finds vulnerabilities that exist between components, and
- Serve as a drill for a real cyber-attack.
The exact scope and risk level of a penetration test needs to be adjusted on a case-by-case basis. Some companies wish to only be exposed to a light attack with plenty of safeguards in place. Others wish to experience the same
brunt that a real attacker brings to the table. Both approaches have benefits and drawbacks and our team will gladly walk you through the discovery process to find what is right for you.
At the end of a penetration test you are provided with a test report listing steps taken and issues found. Your IT team can use it to improve your overall security and make sure that criminals can no longer exploit the same
Overall, penetration testing is one of the most cost-effective and thorough measures you can take to improve the security of your organisation. Pen testing is at it most effective when complimented with vulnerability assessments.